It’s like they if the shoes fits. Well here we are ready for our workout, but are your feet equipped with the best?
You might not have thought about it, but shoes make all the difference. Whether they match your perfect outfit or are perfect for your workout, shoes can be the change that will boost your workout to the max.
These are the best 13 shoes for every workout. Let’s see what fits you.
Best for running:
1. Brooks Transcend- Bad knees got you sitting on the couch, not with these shoes.They are great for runners who need extra padding supporting every step of the way.
2. Under Armour Speedform Apollo- No seams, no blisters, These are great because they move with you and give you plenty of room to move freely within the shoe.
Best for trails:
- Columbia Conspiracy Vapor- This is a breathable, lightweight shoe that has great traction to grip those rocks.
- The North Face Ultra Trail- These have great grip and bright colors that make you stand out amongst everyone else.
Best for Cross Training:
- New Balance 711 Heathered- This shoe has a soft sole and is great for running, jumping, and squatting.
- Reebok CrossFit Sprint TR- These have great support for those tough days at the gym, but they also have a secure fit to keep you going without stopping.
- Skechers Equalizer Oasis- With memory foam, these shoes are made to fit you and only you. They form to your feet and allow to move freely.
Best for Group Fitness Classes:
- Adidas Adizero Adios Boost 2- Made for indoors and outdoors, this shoe has a soft layer for support and is durable to with stand anything you throw at it.
- Puma Bubble XT- The pods make it great to put a bounce in your workout.
Best for walking:
- C9 by Champion Edge- This shoe is great for all day wear because it has flexible technology that lets you move freely.
- Salomon X-Scream- These have great grip and are easy to slip on with shoe strings to deal with.
Best for Specialty:
- Adidas Outdoor Climacool Boat Shoe– These are easy to put on and keep the water out by draining it through the ports in the sole.
- Ryka Tenacity- Weak ankles, this shoe is great for support, yet comfortable enough to let your feet breathe.
Give these shoes a try the next time you work out and see if they fit you. It’s all about comfort, flexibility, and what shoe improves you.
For more shoes, brands, and prices check them out here.